CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Fantasy World

Michael and I had an amazing time on our cruise, with his family. It was great to have time two spend together (and to actually sleep 3 full nights without having to wake up for babies)and to see David and Savannah. I ate so much food and tried things I normally wouldn't have anywhere else. My favorite appetizer was escargot and my favorite meal was the halibut. Duck was okay but it was my least favorite. There was a couple of amazing deserts, however Tina said that they needed to hire the Tarwaters to make desert. She didn't think they were sweet enough. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures.








3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Wow Brigette it looks like you guys had so much fun, visiting with your family, the beach, Disneyworld and the cruise! What a fun vacation! All your pics are great! Makes me want to go do something like that with my family!

Terisetta said...

thanks for sharing you pics. everyone looks like they were having a good time. glad you are all home safely!

Monroe Family said...

What a fun trip!! I loved all the pics!