CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Little Boys, that's all I can say!

A quick update: Beau is saying two knew words. The first word he walks around saying all day long is Happy. I hear Happy, Happy, Happy all day long. The second word, really surprised Mike and I. Mike was playing a card game and made a mistake, and he didn't even say anything, but Beau did. He looked up at Michael and said "Oh Shoot!". Then at dinner when he dropped his fork on the ground he said it again. I told Michael that we had better start watching what we are saying. Gage is now cooing and smiling so much. I'll have to get a picture and post it soon. He is also holding his head up really well and kind of scooting a little around the floor. That is just a little on the improvement of both boys.


I can't emphasize how much Beau is a fish. He absolutely loves the water. When we go to the zoo, it is a fight to try and explain that Gage is tired and we have to go home. I can't complain though. Beau is such a great little boy, and Gage is such a trooper.

This is Beau going down the cave slide.

This is the inside of the cave, Beau loved playing in the little pools, of water. I did have to explain to him once that it was yucky water and he couldn't drink it.

Gage is a trooper, he finally gave up and fell asleep.

Beau was so sad we had to leave.

Last night I started the shower and was so excited to be able to relax and shave my legs and not have to worry about any little feet underneath me. How wrong I was. Beau heard the shower and asked to get in. I told him "no, go play catch with your dad." I walked into our room and then back into the bathroom where I heard little giggles. This is what I saw:

2 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

your boys are so cute! let me know when you go to the zoo again!

Anonymous said...

I miss you and the boys soo much!!