CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Just a quick post!

Merry Christmas everyone! We miss you all. We had an great Christmas. I will get around to posting some pictures hopefully by tomorrow. ( I hope) I am sorry about all your links disappearing. I don't know what happen. I t must have messed everything up when my computer caught a virus. Michael got me a new lap top for Christmas so I can start blogging again. I have to get some programs on it first so, the pictures will come as soon as I can get it working or I may borrow Brent's computer just to show you how big Beau is getting. I can't believe it has been a month since my last blog. Hope every one is doing well. Love you, and look for another post in the next few days.

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Congrats Brigette that is very exciting and what a cool date to be due!

Brianna said...

Brigette...come out come out wherever you are! You've been in hiding for quite some time now. Please get those pictures on Brent's computer and do a new post.

Britttany said...

i haven 't been on my blog in forever, but i wanted to tell you congrats on your pregnancy. that is so exciting, were going to have so many babies that are going to be around the same age... it will be so fun!

teesha & joel said...

hey MRS you need to get a move on with these posts! we all know you have a nice new computer and camera to do it with so COME ON!! please? :) i miss you guys and my little beau. xoxo