CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's about time!

I know it's about time to add another post. Sorry Teesha, by the way I don't have a new computer, Beau broke a key off so we sent it back. We miss everyone like crazy. Beau and I just got back from Florida, and it was a great little vacation, but we are more then happy to be back home. I'll keep this short, since I plan on posting pictures and videos. Beau is so big now and growing like a weed every day. He is so smart and funny. He is trying to say the word hot and loves to walk in circles until he gets dizzy and falls down. He loves to copy things and picks up quickly on different things we all do. We are all looking forward to February 20th, this is the day we will find out the sex we are having, I mean if the baby is willing to work for the cameras. I will post more with the pictures and I promise it will be in the next day or two, if not tonight. Sorry about the long wait.

2 comments:

Britttany said...

I'm due a month before you, and I only get to find out what I'm having on the 18th... How did you get so lucky? I guess it's the way appt's fall! I forgot you went to Floriday... I'm glad you had a good time. When are you planning an AZ trip?

teesha & joel said...

yay yay yay :)