CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So many Wiggles!

Most mornings I have to work, so on my days off Beau likes to get up and watch his favorite show, the Wiggles. It is the only show where he will sit for almost 20 minutes and do nothing but watch T.V. and snuggle. Here are a few pictures of him watching the wiggles but not being so wiggley himself!


After the wiggles were over, I guess he felt he needed to get his own wiggles out. (Teesha, do they show The Wiggles Show, there in Australia?)
So I pulled out his dragon, which I don't do very often, but I should; and he played with it for 20 minutes. He has finally figured out how to put his balls into the holes and that it will make noise and light up. It is a nice break for me, since I use to have to do it for him and he would chase the balls and then I would have to put them through his dragon again. Now I can sit back and watch him, here are a few more pictures of him playing this morning. Sorry that they are all back shots, but he was to busy running around and when he saw me taking pictures, he would stop playing, so this was the best I could do. And yes, we are still in our pajamas, but every once in a while it is okay to be lazy, everyone needs there relaxing days right?!



5 comments:

Britttany said...

seriously beau is so big. i can't believe he is almost 1. i just love little kids pictures in their pajamas, nothing cuter!

teesha & joel said...

the wiggles are australian silly. i think they fake american accents for the show there though :) cute pics!! i saw that you find out if you're having boy or girl today, which is it!?!?

The Jones Family said...

Ohmygosh he is getting so big! So I am dying to know what your going to have, you havent posted it yet!

Coartney Wright said...

lexi has that same dragon toy she loves it!! Beau is so big! did it go by fast for you??

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

He is soooooo cute, and i can't believe how big he's gotten, and he's not even one yet WOW!!