CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

TADA! I actually posted the pictures!!

Okay so some of these pictures go all the way back to November, but better late then never right?! I apologize if you get bored I know there are alot, but I haven't posted any in a while and I posted alot in the request of Teesha. This was taken Thanksgiving day at the park. This was Beau's first encounter with snow. We drove out to the ranch to cut down a Christmas tree, which he helped decorate. Christmas day was a blast. He opened the first four presents, we opened the rest. He was very satisfied just playing with everything (mainly the garbage.) These pictures are of our vacation in Florida! Mom & Beau having a blast. If I would have let go, Beau would have tried to walk over and pet the kangaroos! Aren't they so cute sitting there staring at each other. Beau would hit the glass and watch the pengiuns run away. I loved the fact that Beau was older and more aware of the zoo. This time he actually helped feed the Giraffe instead of getting his hair eaten. These were taken at the park the last day we were in Florida. I love his kisses!! This is Beau helping Rhonda make a cake! Licking the beaters was his favorite part.

4 comments:

teesha & joel said...

awww thanks brigette! cutest pictures ever! i'm saving all of them on my computer so i can look at them often. the first picture of you and beau in florida he looks exactly like michael when he was a baby!! ahh he's such a cutie. your hair looks so good! i love you guys!

Tina said...

Seriously he is so freaking cute! I agree with Teesha, he does look a lot like Michael in that picture! I have been DYING to see pictures of him...it seems so weird that he is standing up in the pictures (it is definitely goign to be weird to see him walk). Thanks for posting the pictures! Love you!

Britttany said...

oh my gosh i almost wouldn't of recognized him in some of those pics... he is getting so big and tall. too fun! my fav is the black n' white one with him sitting holding a stick... love it.

Monroe Family said...

Beau is getting so big!!! How old is he now?