CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been tagged also...

How long have you been together? We have been married for 2 years and 2 months

How old are you? I am 21 and Michael is 25

Who eats more?
It depends, when I am prego, I do!! When Michael goes all day long without eating, he can normally eat more at one meal. I just eat more through out the day.

Who said, I love you first? I did, but if you asked Michael he said he did. (Don't let him kid you, I believe women remember little things like this better then the men do.)

Who is taller? Michael is. He is 6'4" and I am only 5'3"

Who sings better? I would have to say Michael for sure. I am always asking him to sing to me. (He won't though, If he notices that I am listening to him sing he'll stop, but he has a really good voice.)

Who is smarter? That is a toss up. I would say me, but I guess it depends what the subject matter is.

Who does the laundry? I do my own clothes and Beau's and Micheal does his own laundry.

Who does the dishes? Well Rhonda does now that we are living with her. I do them sometimes, but I hate doing the dishes after I have done 8 hours worth at work. Michael doesn't like to do the dishes.

Who pays the bills? I do

Who mows the lawn? Neither one of us. We never lived in a place that we have had a yard and now that we do, Brent likes to do it.

Who cooks dinner? Rhonda and I both do. When we are living on our own. I do. Michael only knows how to cook Macaroni & Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Pizza, or Cheese Crisp. If he wants anything else he asks me to cook or atleast mix up the ingredients. He won't even feed Beau because he says he doesn't know how to cook anything. I think it is time to enroll him in some much needed cooking classes.

Who is more stubborn? I am by far!

Who kissed who? I made the first move, but it was a mutual thing.

Who asked who out first? Michael made the first call while we were at school, saying if I needed to talk to anyone he was there for me. No one really asked anyone out. We just kinda of started hanging out as friends. We never had an official date, that I can remember. At school we were continually stating we were just friends.

Who proposed? Michael

Who is more sensitive? I would have to say me. I am way more affectionate then Michael. Michael is sensitive torwards Beau, but not so much torwards me, I am way more sensitive then Michael is.

Who has more friends? Michael, that is because we have only lived in places were he grew up and has made friends already.

Who has more siblings? I do! (And I love 'em all) I have 5 younger sisters and brothers and Michael has 2 older and 2 younger brothers and sisters.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? Oh boy! We definitely rotate, it all depends on what we are talking about here.

Now I tag Brianna,Brittany, and Jaime (now you can add something to your blog!!)

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Alright, Michael has got to start feeding Beau. What a dork! I'm sure Beau would love mac & cheese, cheese crisp, etc. Jump on the bandwagon Mike. But, good move on telling her if she needed anything that you were there for her. Good move! Cute post.

Erin Tarwater said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU!!!!