CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A day at the zoo!

Today Coartney, Lindsey, Brittany, and I took all the kids to the zoo. It was kinda fun being around two other pregnant girls. Coartney didn't have it any easier carrying a baby on the front of her the whole time, so she fit right in too. Here are a couple pictures of our trip. I know I am a picture Nazi but, I can't help it.


Tate & Beau were so thrilled to have their picture taken.



We took the kids to the little play place. They all loved the tractor.



I couldn't help but post this, I love it in black and white.



Beau loves horses and was excited to ride a little one all by himself.



This is the way Beau gives loves. The horse definitely got more than one wet kiss.



The Three Musketeers! I am glad that Beau has cousins close in age to play with. They were su cute together.



Beau loved the water, but wasn't quite sure about the stingrays, especially when they splashed!



This picture isn't significant, but my mom wanted to see how big I am getting.


Beau ruined the picture, he was tired of laying on his belly.


I have to thank Brit for being the photographer. I guess when she has baby Linc. we are going to have to nominate another picture taker since she will have her hands full also.

4 comments:

Terisetta said...

Thanks for sharing.. looks like you had a fun day!

The Jones Family said...

What fun pictures!! They turned out all so cute! Im so glad you guys had fun! I love the last one of all the kids by the water!

Britttany said...

It was alot of fun to get together with everyone. I'm sorry Brianne missed, we will have to plan better next time so everyone can go!

Monroe Family said...

Such a fun day...can't wait to do it again.