CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tagged!

Sorry it took so long to post my tag, but with getting ready to move and Michael not being here it's hard to get any down time and by 9:30 I am exhausted. I went ahead and added a few extra categories.

My favorite color: Orange


My favorite food: Italian (angel hair pasta and shrimp will always do the trick.




My favorite dessert: Anything that has cherries in it.





My favorite hobby: I use to sleep, eat, and breath soccer. I hope to one day play again. My current favorite hobby is being the best mom I can to Beau and our new soon to come baby.



My favoite song: My favorite song right now is All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood, but my favorite singer right now is Chris Daughtry.


My favorite author: I would have to say Catherine Coulter, however, I love J.K. Rowling's books.



My Job: I am currently un-employed but my future dream job would be a teacher. I would love to teach math or health to high school students. It will happen one day. It is just going to take a little longer then I thought now that I have started having children.



My favortie cartoon character: I couldn't think of my favorite animal, so I changed it a little. Without a doubt it's Tigger!


My favorite flower: Orange Roses

3 comments:

Britttany said...

Fun! You had some fun pics in there. I have to admit that cherries are not my fav, but those desserts looked very inticing! yum.

Erin Tarwater said...

I didn't know that your favorite color is orange! Angel hair with shrimp is my fav italian food too, yum! I just had it the other day for lunch...

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Thank you so much!! Pazookie is a big thick cookie that is not cooked all the way through just so it's still a little gooey, either chocolate chip peanut butter or white chocolate macademia nut cookies, with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream, you can get them at BJ's or Oregano's, but they are the best at BJ's! Yum I want one now:}