CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My 1st...

So...since Michael has been gone, I had to find a project to keep myself busy. Granted it is nice to be able to do things my way and have the whole bed to myself, but I was having a hard time coping with being a single parent for the time being. Rhonda suggested I make a baby blanket for our new little one. I finally finished. Here is a picture of the front. The back is just solid blue silk. It's not perfect but it still looks pretty good for being my first one.

Here is a full shot of the blanket.




Here is a close up of half of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Britttany said...

That was a good idea Rhonda had! The blanket looks great. Well I'm excited your down for the next week or so and then you'll be back... any names yet for the new little one?

Monroe Family said...

Awesome. I am very impressed that you made it.

The Jones Family said...

So cute Brigette!