CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

15 Random Questions



1. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?

I saw Randy Travis play in Virginia, at an outside carnival, I saw Rascal Flatts in Plant City, Fl at the Strawberry Festival, and the last one that I saw was what I considered a real concert, it was in an indoor arena, we had to actually pay to have seats, it was the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Concert. (The other two weren't real concerts, they were just playing for the carnival.)

2. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you?

I have no idea, I would have to say Reese Witherspoon. I love her spunk and attitude in her movies.


3. How many kids do you plan on having?

W\ell the original plan was that Michael and I wanted to have four children. We currently have 2 incredible little boys, and I am super satsisfied. We have left open the discussion for maybe one more but the would definetly be the last one.

4. Name one thing you worry about running out of.

okay, I have to mention 2. #1. Money and #2. Diapers!!!

5. Are you named after anyone?

My got my middle name Marie from my great-grandmother.

6. Were you popular in high school?

I would have to say kinda. I wasn't the most popular, but I played sports so most people knew who I was, a lot of my friends were popular so I guess it just depended on who I was hanging out with at the moment.

7. What is the ringtone on your phone?

My main ringtone is Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. When Michael calls it's I cross my heart.

8. What is your current desktop picture?

The Halloween Family pic:


9. What is your all-time favorite thing to shop for?

I really like shopping for toys for my kids, (I love christmas), although lately I love going Sam's club and buying clothes on-line
10. Do you usually blog from a laptop or desktop computer?

Laptop

11. Do you tan or burn?

Tan, sometimes I burn, but not very often.

12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?

Beau, lately he has been doing some crazy things.

13. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?

I don't really care for popcorn, but if I had to choose, I like Kettle corn.

14. Closest thing to you that is yellow:

The caboose to Beau's train set.

15. Is your second toe longer than your first?

No, shorter. But not by much.

I tag...Hibbs, Michael, and Nikki (I just want to see what Michael's responses are.)

0 comments: