CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wightman Family Pics.

This is my mom when she was 19.

This was in taken in September when I went to Florida from my dad's 50th b-day party. From Left to Right Me, Dallas, Courtney



Dallas (20), Me (22), Courtney (19)
This is my brother Hunter when we went to the beach.





This is the Wightman clan. Beau, and I. Austin (yellow shirt), Courtney (center), Hunter, Dallas and Gage, and then my mom, Tucker, and then my dad.


Okay so I know that I already posted today, but I just got my hands on some pictures that I have been waiting for.

2 comments:

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

I just looked at all your latest blogs, your boys are so cute!! and you look great, what is your secret to lose all you prego weight?!

Aubrey said...

Hey! It was so fun to hear from you! Your family is so cute. What part of Arizona are you guys in. My husbands family lives there!! Talk to you later!