CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

I can't get enough.

With the holiday's fast approaching, there is so much to do. I sometimes get caught up in the shopping, the house cleaning, all the meal preparations, my homework, and the list keeps going. I've noticed that I have been so absorbed in everything minus my boys. So today I have focused all my attention on playing and soaking up the moment with my special boys. Here are some pictures I took today, I just can't get enough of my kiddos. (Most of the pictures are of Gage, I haven't taken ver many of him lately.)

























5 comments:

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

they are the cutest boys, Gage's eyes are so big!!

teesha & joel said...

my goodness, beau just shot up out of nowhere!!! he is such a stinking cutieeee

Monroe Family said...

wow...Gage looks just like michael...what cuties!

The Jones Family said...

So cute...I love the black and white ones!

Sam and Lacey said...

Your kids our growing up so fast. They are so cute. Are you still liking Arizona? Give us a call when come up next time.