CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Coed~softball is starting. I can already tell it will be an interesting season!

Well, Well, tonight will start a interesting season of softball. It will be interesting for a couple of reasons. One we will be taking Beau, and it will be interesting trying to juggle him and play at the same time. I am a little nervous about having to leave him in the dug out while I am on the field. That could be quite a picture. "Blue! Could you hold up the game for a second, my son needs me; or excuse me while I ran with a baby on my hip." Second, I haven't been to active since I stopped trying to loose all my Beau fat; which still hasn't all dissolved yet, but it's getting there 6.5 more pounds to go. There could be some other interesting factors that will play into this seasons games. I will take some pictures and let you know how it goes, most of it should be fun.

0 comments: