CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We're Moving!!

To everyone who is interested in knowing Michael and I have decided to move. We have been thinking about it for a while, and realized that this will be the best thing for our family at this time. We will be moving to St. George, Ut, and we will be living with Rhonda, for a while. I am so excited to finally start getting ahead financially in our lives, so we can start saving for the future. The hard part about this move will be leaving such an incredible family. Not that I want to leave anyone out, but I just want Tina to know how much I appreciate her and all that she has done for Michael and I. I look up to her as my best friend and big sister that I never had. I will miss her family more than words could ever express. Michael and I are planning to move at the end of September beginning of October. If anyone needs any furniture, Michael and I are selling everything except for the baby things. I will really have to make sure I keep up my blog and post lots of pictures. Even though we will be moving, I am sure we will be down to visit. I have also changed my email address it is BTarwater15@yahoo.com. I will miss all of you.

5 comments:

Monroe Family said...

I'm sad to hear you are leaving...but I am excited for your little family. This will be a great experience I'm sure.

Tina said...

I am sad your leaving too. It's not true when Michael says I will only miss Beau. I will miss you (and him) a lot. I will have lots of lonely days and nights without you guys here to keep us company! I know I will still get to see you often though! Plus it will be good for Beau to see his grandma everyday! I know she is excited!! I love you!

Britttany said...

I'm sad, but excited for you at the same time! I know you guys will be down a lot to visit though! I will miss playing canasta, cards, bunco and everything else!

The Jones Family said...

How sad...for us, but yay for you guys! I will miss you all but excited for your future...ps the game got cancelled till later. thanks for saying you were going to play I really appreciate it!

Brianna said...

Well unlike everyone else I am HAPPY you guys are moving to St.George. It's the greatest town to live in!! We will be down there the 1st weekend in October so hopefully you'll be moved up by then. Now we'll get to see way more of you guys. I'm excited!