CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Well, this is my first entry. It will be short and sweet and to the point. For Labor Day weekend, Michael and I and Beau decided to get away, we drove to St. George, Utah and spent the weekend with Michael's mom. It has been so relaxing and a very enjoyable trip. It has been a while since we have done something like this in a long time. I was able to go to Vegas for the first time, it was nothing that I imagined. Well, it's late and we've got a long trip back tomorrow. Next time, I'll have a little more time to do it right.

3 comments:

Britttany said...

Yeah you finally made your first post!!

The Jones Family said...

Yay a new blogger!!! Fun, I was wondering where you guys were!!

teesha & joel said...

Told ya vegas isn't all that great! hope ya had fun though, usually is best the first time around. what did you see while you were there? i'm glad you started a blog, i'll add you to my friends RIGHT NOW. love you and miss you guys!