CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 3, 2007

The cutest boy!




On Friday August 31, 2007 I took Beau in and entered him into a glamour shot contest. In the contest there are different age groups; in Beau's group as of right now there are 1400 contestants in the age of 0-1 year olds. The contest choses winners from the publics vote. Voting starts on September 11, 2007 and the winner is announced on October 15th. I would like everyone to vote for Beau. Last year there were 16 winners out of all 16 only one was male. This is how you do it. Go to http://www.glamourshots.com/
click on the contest link at the top then browse on the 2007 contestants. Click on his age group, and then you can look up his name. He is wearing a blue and white stripped shirt. (Hunter entered the contest too.) He is in the 2-4 age group. Get as many people to vote as you can. Thanks

4 comments:

Britttany said...

I will totally vote for Beau, how could I not... he is pretty darn cute. I will have to vote for Hunter too. I'm glad you guys had fun in Utah, we missed you this weekend! Let me know if you want to work out this week... I'm up for it.

The Jones Family said...

Yay!! I can't wait to see if he wins!

Erin Tarwater said...

Hey Brigette! I'm so glad that you made a blog! My link is erandjer.blospot.com, or I think that you can just click on my link and it'll go to my page. Beau is so cute!

Brianna said...

Yay Brigette! I am happy you started a blog. Maybe now we can be better friends...since you never answered me back on myspace! :)