CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just a Quick Note Until Friday Night

Hey everyone. I just thought I would let you know, I will be posting probably once a week, either on Friday nights or Saturday nights. It is just easier that way and it gives me something to do at 2:00 a.m. at work. I do want everyone to know that Beau has started to clap. It is so cute. We were driving down the road and listening to one of his CD's and he started clapping to it. Oh, and for anyone who doesn't know yet, Michael and I are coming back to AZ for Thanksgiving. So see you soon. Brit we will have to get some games going, I miss it. See You Soon, and Friday nights post will be awesome, I am going to try and post this funny video of Michael.

5 comments:

Britttany said...

Yeah, I can't wait to see you guys and Beau too, how fun! I will make sure Brianne & Ryan bring the Killer Bunnies cards, that would be sooo fun! Only 1 week away!

Anonymous said...

Ha you crack me up!! I cant' wait to see you and play killer bunnies...itll be sooo fun! You guys staying with Tina!?

Brianna said...

Hey Brigette! I am coming down Tuesday night and staying till Sunday afternoon. We could go shopping on Wednesday morning if that works for you. I want to get Nick some clothes from Christensen's and the mall. Anyway, lets just keep in touch for sure. My cell is 435-862-3463 Oh and I am doing Santa's workshop on Friday and Saturdau with my sister, you should come see us and check everything out. They have some really cute stuff and it's huge! It's at the Dixie center.

Brianna said...

So I just realized that you will be in Phoenix for Thanksgiving. Duh! Alright, well for Christmas we are coming the 21st and staying until the 29th. So...maybe we can get together during that time.

Anonymous said...

its saturday and still no post!!! i'm waiting! :)