CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

~TAG~

I was tagged by Lindsay Monroe...
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am not very obsessive overy many things, but there are a few. (Michael would probably disagree with that statment, but oh well.) The first one is the way the toliet paper is put on the roll. I like the roll to be put on so that you have to pull the paper up or torwards, but definetly not down. Before I can use the toliet paper it has to be on the way I like it or I have to fix it first. When I go to public places and I can't fix it, it drives me crazy. The second biggest thing that irritates me and I obsess over is the way utensils are put in the drying rack or the dishwasher. All the spoons have to be together, forks, knives, and then the mixing spoons have to have their own spot. Michael hates doing the dishes, because it is so bad that even after someone else does the dishes, I will go back and resort all the utensils so they are in the right category, or it really bothers me.

2. Ever since I was in preschool I loved the swings. They would be put me on the swings and I would stay their for the whole recess. The only way the could get me off was to let me ring the bell to end recess. To this day I love the swings. In fact when I am really upset, I like to jog or drive to a park and just swing. It lets me relax.

3. I started my first job at the age of 14 and a 1/2. I worked at a place called Brandon Swim and Tennis Club. I was a camp counselor, during the summer. We played games and swam etc. I also coached the little kids how to dive. During school it was the same things except it was the offer school program, and diving lessons weren't offered. Working at BSTC has been my longest commiment to any job. I worked there almost 4 years.

4. When I was in elementary school, my mom would pick up all of us kids on the horses every Friday. On Friday's she would pony 3 horses a couple of miles to the school, and then she would wait for us to get out and we would all pile on the horses 2-3 kids on a horse, and then we would ride the 3-4 miles home.

5. During the summers of elementary school, my mom would take all the kids on vacation. It wasn't a normal vacation for most people. We would leave the day school got out or the day after. We would drive all over the U.S. staying with friends or family, visiting different parks, camping, river hiking, and other quite interesting things. At times it was frusterating not being able to be at home and hang out with our friends. Instead we were stuck in a van with all of the siblings, but I am so happy that my mom gave us the opportunity to experience it. We saw things I may never see again, adn I met people who were important role models in my mom's life. I think that during it, we often argued and fought be confined to a small space with so many kids, but I appreciate the now. Looking back it has made us all closer, and we definetly have memories and moments to laught about when we get together.

6. When I was about 15 almost 16 I got a cockatil. I named it Pooter, because all the way home from the pet store, It pooped all over me. It was my favortie pet. My mom taught it to whistle a couple songs and the cat call. (She taught him since I can't whistle.) He was so friendly, he even like to help clean out your mouth. I remember once, we opened the window to the living room so our horse could stick her head in and watch T.V and eat PB & J's with us and Pooter was sitting on the back of the couch. He would walk up to her and when she would turn to look at him he would run backwards. He was my first pet.


I can only Tag 3 people,sorry Tina, I tried to tag you. Brit you're in big trouble j/k . So I Tag Teesha, Brianna, Brynn. Try and post things we don't know about you.

5 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

hey! i girl i tagged today talked about the toilet roll too! that is so funny. what did you ever do about your hair?!!

Monroe Family said...

I don't think I knew any of those things about you. It's so fun getting tagged~!

The Jones Family said...

Fun Brigette, Im kind of like that on the toilet paper roll too!

Brynn said...

I love the horse one. Thanks for tagging me (kind of). Tell Mike that you, us, and jon & his wife should go hang out-seriously.

Britttany said...

dont tell chad about your mom picking you up from school on a horse, or i'm sure he will start picking summer up on a horse every friday too. ahha.