CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just some pictures of Today!

Beau was sitting in the hay stack waiting for Grandma to get the hay ready to feed.



He is sitting on the hay in the wheelbarrel, we were about to throw the hay. The horses beat us to the punch.


Beau was just sitting patiently while I took pictures. He would make the perfect Cowboy.


Here is Beau chewing on his Binky. As you can see he has been teething. You can see the six, but he has #7 & #8 trying to come through.


This is what my hair looks like. I got it colored brown ang highlighted blonde.


5 comments:

Britttany said...

i love the pics of beau... too, too cute... also cute hair. u will find out that brunettes do have more fun!

Coartney Wright said...

your hair looks great!! beau's picture are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, Its Janae Kirkland from Dixie High. I wondered if you were living with Your mom. I thought I saw you the other day. Welcome back. Me and my husband live with my parents until Nov 12th! We've been there for 10 months! Wahooo
Hope you like it here. Your baby is a cutie!
See ya

Tina said...

He is SO adorable!! That picture of him in his car seat reminds me of Michael SO much! Actually it reminds me a lot of Teesha too... her and Michael looked a lot alike as babies! I seriously look at these pictures a hundred times a day 'cause I miss him so much! Give him a big kiss for me! P.S. Cute hair!

Monroe Family said...

Cute pictures of Beau and cute hair, I love it!