CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pictures at the Ranch

I know there are a lot of pictures, but I fell in love with the ranch. It is so beautiful there. We had a fabulous time. I took about 130 pictures, so you can see why I had to post so many. Rhonda says that it is even prettier in the spring time when it is all green. I can't wait to go out there again. Beau just loved it and it was nice to go somewhere so secluded and just enjoy people that mean so much to me.







(This is Brent and Rhonda's house that they bought. They are fixing it up. Brent's great-grandmother was born in this house.)




(This is the ranch house that we stay at when we go and visit. It has a well to draw water from. It is way cute. It also has a great view.)




(This is the family, riding in the back of the truck. We were driving out to see the wild mustangs.)




(This is the three of us, swinging in the back yard. We all took turns. Michael definitely swung me way to high, I thought that I was going to hit the house. Beau loved looking up at us from the ground.)




(Rhonda and I took Beau on his first 4-wheeler ride. He hated it to say the least. He cried all the way up the hill. This is us when we finally got up to the top.)




(I told Michael how Beau reacted on the 4-wheeler, so he wanted to see for himself. He torchers that poor Boy, and then laughs.)




(Here is Rhonda and Beau, petting the horses. Beau can be so weird. One minute he likes them and the next he is trying to get away from them and freaked out.)




(Here is grandma and Beau again. Rhonda had a blast swinging Beau. It was kind of funny to watch him swing. It wasn't a normal bucket swing, so he was unsure at first.)




(Here is Michael, swinging. Sorry I couldn't download the hilarious video of him wrecking. I'll bring it when we come down for Thanksgiving.)




(Michael and I were having a competition who could shoot the most cans down. We were only shooting a .22. Needless to say I won.)




(Can you tell I am a natural with a gun. Mike better be on his best behavior. J/K LOL)



(Beau was watching us shoot, and his little jacket wasn't keeping him and his hands warm enough, so I put mine on him. He hated not being able to grab the hay.)




(Michael thinks that that this looks like a jacket modeling picture. Beau's eyes are just so blue. I have to agree with Michael.)




(Beau didn't know what to think of the cow. This is the only one that would come close to us. It was a good thing I had my camera ready, it only lasted for a second.)



(This is a closeup of Beau on the swing. I just love it.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww how cute!! looks like you guys had so much fun, makes me miss home even more! especially everyone all snuggled in sweaters, i'm gonna miss christmas in winter. i love the last one of beau on the swing, he is SO dang cute!! and i know exactly what you mean about hitting the house on the swing haha, i always think the same thing. wish the video of mike worked but you'll have to save it till i get there :) love you!

Monroe Family said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!! I'm so jealous that your wearing jackets!! It's still hot here!

The Jones Family said...

Fun! Beaus getting so big! Im with Lindsay im jealous its cold there!

Anonymous said...

Well said.