CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Beau's 1st Time At The Park

I finally got the internet to work, so I could post some pictures. The other day Rhonda and I took Beau to the park for the very first time. We went and got KFC for lunch and then we went to the park and ate it Beau thought he was in heaven. He ate our mashed potatoes and our biscuits, as he was sucking on a chicken bone. (Only Courtey would think that the chicken bone is funny. This is because she calls Tucker and Beau her little puppies.) Any way, after we ate, we put Beau on the swings. He had an absolute blast. He was squealing and kicking his legs. Now the park is must to almost everyday. He is growing like a weed though; and has started to crawl little bits at a time. However, he would much rather stand and hold on to things. I am sure he will be moving along here shortly. I will keep you posted. I am loving taking pictures of him, and now that I figured out how to get my computer to work there will be alot more pictures and posts.

1 comments:

Britttany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.