CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Frusterated, Yet Excited

Jeez-O-Wheeze! I am so frustrated. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my dumb computer isn't working. Well it only works some of the time, and when it is working it will let me do everything but post pictures, or send pictures in emails. I don't know why. So I tried connecting my camera to Rhonda's computer and it won't let me download pictures to her computer. However, on a positive note, Beau and Michael took a two hour nap, which gave me time to do whatever I wanted. I finally sat down with the manual to my camera that Michael bought me for my birthday and read all the directions and figured out all the tiny details. It is so awesome. I can change anything to a different color, I can do BW and Sepia, and I can do things that are black and white and choose to add color to different things. I never thought my little camera could do all of those things. I guess that's what I get for finally sitting down and taking the time to read the manual. Our Christmas pictures are going to be awesome this year.

0 comments: