CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 26, 2007

New Job

I don't have any pictures, just yet in my nifty uniform, but I have a job. I am working as the night audit at the Ramada Inn. I am working for Paul and Kathy Harker, some of you might know who I am talking about. They are incredible people. I work part-time Friday and Saturday nights from 11 p.m. until 7 a.m. I haven't had to work those hours just yet since I am training, but I definitely have no complaints so far. The nice thing is when we decided to travel, I will get a discount at other Ramada's. I do have to say though most Ramada's aren't as nice and as clean as this one is. I was really impressed. So if anyone comes to visit, you have to stay at the Ramada and come and see me.

4 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

oh my gosh, when i lived in provo i was a night audit for a while working full time for 11pm to 7am. good luck with that, it was kinda scary. but that is awesome you got a job!

Britttany said...

i'm starting to take it personal... i have left you over 10 comments (yes I counted) and you have yet to leave me ONE... out of my 100 of posts you haven't found anything interesting to comment on? i'm starting to feel bad brigette... you need to leave me a comment and now! oh yeah & congrats on the new job!

Monroe Family said...

Comment on my blog too :) Congrats on the new job! How is it going?

Britttany said...

Thank you! Ha-ha. I know your busy, we all are! i appreciate the comments!!! :) i'm glad everyone is doing so good over there!