CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Beau's Huge Update!!


Beau has been a very busy boy yesterday and today. Yesterday, he decided he was going to officially start crawling. If that wasn't enough he now pulls himself up on things and stands. He still would rather walk then crawl, but now he can get things and go places by himself. It is so cute he isn't very fast but he takes long strides. Not only is he now crawling but he also sits himself up from a crawling position to a sitting postition. Can you believe it,it blows my mind how fast he is growing and watching the progression is amazing. Alright to add to the already full pot, he also has decided to hold his own sippy cup. It is so nice, at dinner time, I just put his cup on his tray and he eats; and now when he is thirsty he gets a drink (instead of spitting) and then we continue to eat. (He only spits at dinner time when he is finished now, but he still spits like crazy any other time.) Here are a few pictures, I hope you enjoy. Michael and I are doing great. I hope every one else is doing well. We miss you all.

3 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

brigette, that is so great that your little one is doing all of those things, he is going to grow up so quickly now, just you watch!!

Bradi said...

You guys have such a cute family. Congratulations!!

Brynn said...

Um...Michael- So why didn't you tell me you had a family!!??? I thought we were friends, best friends. Anyway, I love your little boy. In all seriousness, I bet you are the best dad. Kip said that you were at his game, but I didn't believe him. I didn't think you lived here. Well, to sum it all up- You're a dork for not keeping me updated. But, I'll forgive you if you bring me cookie dough.